CLiPtec OCB303 USB to Serial RS232 Convertor allows you to connect a RS-232 serial device such as a modem to a USB port on your Laptop or Desktop PC. CLiPtec OCB301 is the fast and easy way to add a reliable RS232 serial port to USB-enabled computers, and it’s compatible with popular PDAs, modems, printers, barcode scanners, and other devices.
- Extra one RS-232 port to your USB port.
- RS-232 data & signals: TX, RX, RTS, CTS, DTR, DSR, DCD, RI and GND.
- Supports 300 to 128,000 baud (auto-sensing and self adjusting).
- Supports Windows 8, Win7, Vista, XP, Server2003, 2000, 98 (32-bit), Win8, Win 7, Vista, XP, Server2003 (64-bit), Win CE, Mac 8.6/9.x/10.x and Linux.
- Supports remote wake up and power management.
- Plug ‘n’ Play (hot-pluggable, date format auto-sensing and self-adjusting).
- Port-powered, no external power required.
|Compatibility||USB 2.0 (backward compatible with 1.1)|
|Power Source||Port power from USB port|
|Connectors||USB A Male / DB-9 Pin Male|
|Operating Temperature||32ºF to 95ºF (0ºC to 35ºC)|
|Operating Humidity||Up to 90% RH (no condensation)|