CLiPtec OCD561 Ultra HD 4K HDMI 2.0 Cable delivers many new features to take your audio/video entertainment to the next level. The most important change that HDMI 2.0 brings to the table is an increase in bandwidth from HDMI 1.4’s 10.2 Gigabits per second (Gb/sec) rate to 18 Gb/sec. t also adds other features for future compatibility, including an increase to 32 audio channels over HDMI 1.4’s eight channels, higher audio sample rates and 21:9 aspect ratio support. However, all of these features are less important than the impact on UHD-resolution content.
- Enables transmission of High Dynamic Range (HDR) video.
- Bandwidth up to 18Gbps
- 4KX2K/60 (2160p), which is 4 times the clarity of 1080p/60 video resolution.
- Up to 32 audio channels for a multi-dimensional immersive audio experience.
- Up to 1536kHz audio sample frequency for the highest audio fidelity.
- Simultaneous delivery of dual video streams to multiple users on the same screen.
- Simultaneous delivery of multi-stream audio to multiple users (Up to 4).
- Support for the wide angle theatrical 21:9 video aspect ratio.
- Dynamic synchronization of video and audio streams.
- CEC extensions provide more expanded command and control of consumer electronics devices through a single control point.
|Cable Type||Standard HDMI Type A|
|Cable Length||3.0 m|
|Connectors Plated||24K Gold Plated|
|Connectors Material||Double Mould|
|Cable Material||Braided Cable|
|Cable AWG||28 AWG|
|Cable O.D (mm)||7.3mm +/- 0.15mm|
|Video Resolution Supported||4K x 2K@60Hz (2160P)|
|Max Signal Bandwidth||Up to 18.0 Gbp (Max)|